The following estimated budgets cover the cost of attendance, including not only tuition and fees but also an estimated cost for living expenses in the Pasadena area. Several estimates are given— for living on campus in a single, double and quad apartment, and another for an off-campus apartment. These esimates are based on the best information available to our office from the Institute and surveys of apartment costs in the surrounding community. The estimated budget is part of the official basis for determination of financial aid.
For reference, here is some data for past years:
- Estimated Budget 2011-12 (PDF)
- Estimated Budget 2010-11 (PDF)
- Estimated Budget 2009–2010 (PDF)
- Estimated Budget 2008–2009 (PDF)
- Estimated Budget 2007–2008 (PDF)