To apply for the fall 2019, you may register an account and complete the application at https://www.applyweb.com/caltgapp starting October 2018. Check the deadline for the particular academic program you are applying to as the application system will close at 12:01am on the day following the posted deadline. Once the application has been submitted, you will not be able to modify supporting documents, so please proofread your materials thoroughly before submission. Deadlines vary by program from December 1 to January 1.
Why should I apply online?
- Save time—it's convenient and easy
- Built-in error checks prevent mistakes before submission
- Avoid unnecessary postage delays—submit it with the click of a button
- Receive instant confirmation of receipt
- Pay fees online
- Track supporting documents
- Register recommenders
- Easy communication tools
- Sign up today for an account—it's FREE!
If you have questions about your application, you may call a staff member in the Graduate Studies Office at (626) 395-6346 for additional instructions, or contact us using the online contact form. Direct emails should be sent to email@example.com.
Please check the Frequently Asked Questions on our website before contacting our office, most answers to your inquiries may be found there. *Fee waivers are found at the end of the application once you submit.